CRM is growing!
Please review the open positions and apply here online.
This position will primarily address water intrusion issues at the roof, chimney, and foundation locations. We are looking for a self-starter field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience in water intrusion repairs
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, and repair leak locations
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification (preferred, not required)